The candidate will have ACAT 1 or equivalent program experience implementing government and DoD-adopted industry CM/DM policies to accomplish requirements management, change management, deficiency reporting, production and delivery, and data management against the performance, functional, and physical baselines over the acquisition life cycle. The candidate will have configuration control experience managing program documentation, program records, program history, meeting minutes and action items, quotes, deviations, and waivers. The candidate will have experience preparing for and executing program technical reviews and functional and physical configuration audits. The candidate will have experience organizing and operating Configuration Control Boards and Business Management Boards or their equivalents. The candidate will have experience with configuration status accounting databases Contractor data substantiation. The candidate will have experience; preparing, reviewing, and obtaining approval of contract data requirements lists and requests for nomenclature and Computer Program Identification Numbers.
Specifically, the candidate must have 10-12 years of progressive experience supporting and developing large, major, and complex classified procurement requirements, and maintain a Top Secret level clearance, with the ability to obtain and maintain Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access with Counterintelligence Polygraph.
The candidate will provide services as described below to support DoD acquisition program management requirements. The candidate will apply their acquisition program management knowledge and experience to organize and manage resources and personnel needed to efficiently and effectively accomplish DoD acquisition objectives consistent with DoD 5000.02 policies and procedures.
- The candidate will support all aspects of configuration control, data management, and deficiency reporting for an ACAT I equivalent programs from technology development through final disposition of the system.
- The candidate will support implementation of government and DoD-adopted industry CM/DM policies for requirements management, document management, change management, production and delivery, and configuration management of the performance, functional, and physical baselines over the programs life cycle.
- The candidate will support planning, execution, and participate in program design reviews, technical meetings, and working groups as applicable to provide configuration management perspectives and resolve any configuration management issues.
- The candidate will support the analyses of the impacts of the configuration management change process on lifecycle sustainment.
- The candidate will participate on government and industry teams to resolve program configuration management issues.
- The candidate will support development and coordination of program configuration and data management requirements.
- The candidate will support program data management tasks to include creating and maintaining Engineering Data Management Plans and Engineering Data Activity Files as well as planning and executing Engineering Data Guidance Conferences and In-Process Reviews (IPRs) of engineering drawings.
- The candidate will support development and review of configuration control and data management relevant requirements and products.
- The candidate will support all aspects of the deficiency reporting, management, and closure across the acquisition lifecycle.