The candidate will perform a wide range of analytical tasks described in this section of the PWS in support of the U.S. AIR FORCE. The candidate will identify the people, relationships, and organizations that seek to expose or undermine sensitive U.S. Air Force technologies and weapons systems. The candidate will creatively leverage their technical subject matter expertise and experience in whole-of-government operations to prevent our nation’s adversaries from gaining technical or intelligence insights into U.S. Air Force warfighting capabilities. The candidate will solve a broad range of complex program security dilemmas in a highly dynamic environment, using your ability to quickly assimilate technical details to exploit foreign intelligence collection methodologies.
Specifically, the candidate must have 10-12 years of progressive experience supporting and developing large, major, and complex classified procurement requirements, and maintain a Top Secret level clearance, with the ability to obtain and maintain Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access with Counterintelligence Polygraph.
- The candidate will assist in researching relevant sources for information on foreign intelligence targets.
- The candidate will develop query strategies to obtain relevant research information.
- The candidate will analyze foreign threat intelligence.
- The candidate will assess validity and relevance of foreign intelligence.
- The candidate will profile foreign targets and their activities.
- The candidate will produce intelligence briefings that address customer information needs.
- The candidate will perform target discovery by developing strategies to obtain new information and sources for intelligence.
- The candidate will monitor target data for changes or anomalies.
- The candidate will navigate common Intelligence Community analytic tools and databases.
Specialized Knowledge, Experience, and Qualifications Required. In addition to the knowledge and experience outlined in the labor categories defined above, the candidate will also have the specialized intelligence knowledge, experience, and qualifications defined below.